- You just saved a fellow :)
- As a help for anyone ever stumbling over this post at a later time: If your windows language is not English, you will have to hack it a bit.
- Check out this link for the guide to fix that issue:ֲ https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/systemcenter/en-US/ceccf68d-578e-4d3d-8cbe-8b69a381ccf5/...
- To change the system installed locale language, run Registry Editor, and then navigate toHKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\Nls\Language registry key, and then change the value date for ג€Defaultג€ and ג€InstallLanguageג€ registry value to ג€0409ג€, which represent US English.
- Then, open Control Panel, and open Regional and Language Options. In Regional Options and Advanced tabs, set the language to English (US) as default format and language for non-Unicode programs. Click on ג€OKג€ when done, and then reboot the system.
- Found on Spiceworks: https://community.spiceworks.com/topic/1959655-kb969084-rdp-7-0-for-winxp?utm_sour